First Class in Action

First Class in Action
Dicing and Chopping

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let's Get Cooking!

Well, I can call this before the polls close...

I am thrilled at the response I have been receiving on the Cooking Class Survey. I will begin having cooking classes in January. Based on the survey, we will start off with a Semi-Home Made class.

Recipes will include 3 ways to use rotisserie chicken:
Tortilla Soup
Chicken Penne with a Creamy Pesto Sauce
Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Quiche

We will also make a fantastic Italian Sausage Tortellini made completely from things you can pick up and then dress up from Costco. This meal is easily ready to eat in less than 25 minutes and is delicious!

The first class will be on Saturday, January 9th at 2:00.

The second class will be on Thursday, January 21st at 7:30.

The classes will be $25. You can pay me directly or by using the PayPal button at the bottom of this blog. I would also be happy to create a gift certificate for you if you want to give a class as a gift.

I can have 6 people at each class. Thanks again for your interest! I am looking forward to the classes, I think we will have a blast!

For more information, please email me colettewimmer@gmail.com.

Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment